Deep Learning Engineer (DLDEV030)
ANKA Advanced Technology Solutions Inc. was established in 2017 to provide Advanced ICT & CX solutions for the enterprises and doing Research and Development based on Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, BlockChain, Intelligent Speech and CX solutions.
Our mission from the very first day has been to cultivate professional relationships with our clients to provide effective and reliable advanced technology solutions for their needs. The team at ANKA Advanced Technology Solutions is equipped with a highly developed skill set developed over decades of experience not only in ICT & CX but also in business processes across a range of industry sectors. This business experience makes us uniquely positioned to offer solutions promising greater operational efficiency, productivity gains and cost savings for each of our clients, regardless of their industry.
Research & Development
Full time, Employee
Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Delivering and implementing high-quality AI-based solutions
- Developing new deep learning models for automatic feature detection/classification/recognition
- Fine-tune and optimize existing deep learning models
- Develop new deep learning techniques and training/evaluation frameworks
- Improve model performance
• Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field
• 1+ year working experience with and/or publishing in Deep Learning
• Experience with computer vision, image processing, NLP and deep learning (CNN,RNN,LSTM,GANs etc)
• Experience with Caffe,Keras,Tensorflow,Theano,Torch, CNTK or other tools
• Fluent in Python
• Fluent in C, C++
• Demonstrated awareness of analytic prototyping, analytic scaleup, analytic scaling, and solutions integration
• Experience working with open source project/enterprise software is a plus.
• Experience with containers
• Experience with performance profiling, characterization and optimization
• Experience working effectively with software engineering teams or as a Software Engineer.
• Experience working in an Agile framework
• Experience with OpenCV and PCL preferred.
• Experience working with open source projects/enterprise software (revision control, continuous integration, etc.)
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: DLDEV030