Sales Representative (SRSLS033)
ANKA Advanced Technology Solutions Inc. was established in 2017 to provide Advanced ICT & CX solutions for the enterprises and doing Research and Development based on Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, BlockChain, Intelligent Speech and CX solutions.
Our mission from the very first day has been to cultivate professional relationships with our clients to provide effective and reliable advanced technology solutions for their needs. The team at ANKA Advanced Technology Solutions is equipped with a highly developed skill set developed over decades of experience not only in ICT & CX but also in business processes across a range of industry sectors. This business experience makes us uniquely positioned to offer solutions promising greater operational efficiency, productivity gains and cost savings for each of our clients, regardless of their industry.
Sales & Business Development
Full time, Employee
Min. Associate Degree
The Sales Representative will be instrumental in shaping the future sales structure of ANKA Advanced Technologies Business.
The position holder will focus on building and maintaining excellent relationships to customers and advise and consult them in developing their business by implementing standard instrumentation and solutions process from ANKA Advanced Technologies.
- Responsible for project sales target within the assigned portfolio and vertical
- Consult with customers on existing and new solutions
- Sales activities in all responsible areas mainly Contact Centers, Data Centers, Telcos
- Main point of contact for customers in the region
- Regular Contact to 3rd parties (System Integrators, Resellers etc.)
- Manage project implementation and their follow up
- Coordination of service tasks
- Apply and improve sales processes for projects
- Track progress on Funnel and Orders monthly, execute action plan
- Use CRM system for follow up activities with customers
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ICT & Cloud Services market
- Understands the needs of customers
- Ability to identify and consult with different level of decision maker
- Ability to develop creative solutions for customers
- Ability to quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support within all levels of the organization (i.e. peers, subordinates and senior management)
- Strong communication skills & persuasiveness
- High degree of commercial and technical competency
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to analyse complicated issues and narrow down to the key points, develop action plans and bring them to a successful conclusion
- Broad experience in direct sales in lab and process instrumentation and project management, sales and marketing or business development Result-oriented business developer with good analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication (oral, written and presentation) and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of quality customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability for multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- High mobility and willingness to travel
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: SRSLS033